Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weeks 8-10: I'm SO Behind!

"Sunlit Sweetheart"


I'm realllly behind on my blog! So SO behind that I'll never catch up on the lost weeks {although I keep telling myself I will and then I fall even farther behind!} So I've decided to just cover a few weeks in one blog and then get back on track next week.

How does a month flash by so quickly? In my life a month feels like a week. It's actually a bit scary how fast time passes! But while time does pass by quickly I refuse to let it get the best of me, especially when it comes to PJ. I spend as much quality time as I can with him, making memories for both him and me. I don't let time whiz by us so swiftly that I don't make the most of it.

In the last few weeks a lot has happened! I do try to take pictures along the way. I love my Rebel DSLR but I also bought a small Lumix ZS5 point and shoot to keep on me at all times; sometimes it's just not convenient to carry the Rebel with me {along with a diaper bag, coats, etc.}  Here's a few things I/we did.

I painted my nails.  I haven't painted my nails in like, forever.  PJ's confused over the bright red on the tips of my fingers.


Notice the desk heaped full of stained and stamped metal and the rest of my magical jewelry tools.

PJ and I made another trip to Borders. I love having baby dates at Borders!


We'd finally had enough of being cooped up inside so me and my toot went out on a chilly morning and played outside.  We go for a  lot of walks when the weather permits and then later PJ usually runs around the yard like a little maniac!  He loves being outside just as much as momma does.


Sometimes we just hang around the house of the weekends.  PJ loves his toys.  He spends a lot of time on the floor with his trucks, blocks and books.  When we were at Borders we picked up a new book, "Go Dog Go."  It is absolutely adorable; he loves all the colorful dogs driving cars and wearing scarves!

 

Then it's time for sips- working up a thirst means it's time for a Capri Sun!


 Can you believe that in the midst of all this fun and entertainment I did manage to make a new necklace?

I'm very happy with this design; I've been trying to find a way to incorporate my photography into my jewelry.  Here I used a snapshot of a butterfly {the wing} I took and made it into a pendant. 

Oh, and at least one of us reads the paper, paying special attention to the exciting crossword puzzles.


I love my weekends spend with my family, and I have a sneaky suspicion PJ does too.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love that last photo! And keep "Go Dog Go" foreever. The book is filled with kindergarten site words.

    ReplyDelete